The International Workshop on Electronics, Information and Communication (IWEIC2019) will be held on November 7-8, 2019, at Hiroshima City University.
The IWEIC 2019 will be jointly hosted by IEEE Hiroshima Section.
Call for Papers:
The IWEIC 2019 is sponsored by Hiroshima City University of Japan and Southwest University of China
and in cooperation with IEEE Hiroshima Section of Japan. The objective of this international workshop is
to provide a forum for students, educators, researchers and engineers involved in the general areas of
electronics, information and communication to disseminate their latest research results and exchange
views on the future research direction of these fields.
The themes of interest include, but not limited to the following:
- Artificial intelligence (AI), Information processing, knowledge processing and big-data utilization
- Wireless network, sensor network and network of things (IoT)
- Robotics, intelligent vehicle, mechatronics and automation
- Visual and acoustic information processing, brain-computer interface and biomedical applications
- Evolutionary computing, bio-informatics, fuzzy systems and neural networks
- Any industrial, agricultural, medical and social management applications on information processingsystem and computing technology
August 1, 2019 Submission of full papers
September 1, 2019 Notification of paper acceptance
October 1, 2019 Submission of final papers