2021 IEEE 12th International Workshop on Computational Intelligence and Applications November 6-7, 2021
Hiroshima City, Japan
- IEEE IWCIA2021 TOP Page
- Call for papers
- Important Dates
- Venue and Conference Map
- Organizing Committee
- Technical Program
- Keynote Talk
Convivial Party in Hiroshima Night
- Presentation Guidelines
- Camera-ready Guidelines
- Paper Submission and Format
Call for Special Sessions
IEEE IWCIA 2021 Special Session Proposals Guideline
Special Session Proposals are invited to the 2021 12th International Workshop on Computational Intelligence and Applications to be held in Hiroshima, Japan, on November 6-7, 2021.
Special Sessions aim to provide exciting opportunities for researchers and practitioners to present and exchange ideas on selected topics within the fields of interest of the IEEE IWCIA2021. Each Special Session is expected to consist of 4-5 accepted papers or above. Paper submission to proposed Special Sessions is not a guarantee of acceptance. In fact, all submitted papers of Special Sessions have to undergo the same review process. The technical reviewers for each Special Session paper will be relevant members of the IEEE IWCIA2021 Program Committee and qualified peer-reviewers.
Each Special Session proposal should include the following:
- Title of the proposed special sessions;
- Names/affiliations of the organizers (including brief bios and contact info);
- Session abstract addressing why the topic of the session is important and interesting for IEEE IWCIA delegates, as well as the session’s target audience and key messages
- List of authors committed to submit paper (including a tentative title).
All proposals should be submitted by e-mail to:
iwcia2021 [at] ml.hiroshima-u.ac.jp
All proposals should be submitted by May 17, 2021.
Early proposals are highly encouraged.