2021 IEEE 12th International Workshop on Computational Intelligence and Applications November 6-7, 2021
Hiroshima City, Japan
- IEEE IWCIA2021 TOP Page
- Call for papers
- Important Dates
- Venue and Conference Map
- Organizing Committee
- Technical Program
- Keynote Talk
Convivial Party in Hiroshima Night
- Presentation Guidelines
- Camera-ready Guidelines
- Paper Submission and Format
Electronic Camera-Ready Paper Submission Instruction
Prepare your final camera-ready manuscript and submit it according to the following guidelines:
- Verify your camera-ready paper complies with the IEEE IWCIA2021 formatting.
- Register for the Workshop.
- Check the PDF file of your camera-ready paper using IEEE PDF eXpress™.
- Upload the IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDF file.
- Submit an electronic IEEE Copyright Form.
All authors must verify that your camera-ready paper complies with the IWCIA2021 formatting. Please refer Paper Submission and Format page.
Please make sure not to modify the header and footer of the first page.
If your paper follows the following conditions, you need to modify the copyright notice.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-4425-5/21/$31.00 ©2021 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-4425-5/21/$31.00 ©2021 European Union
- For all other papers, you do not have to modify the copyright notice of the template file. (The copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-4425-5/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE)
For any accepted paper to be submitted for publication in the workshop proceedings and scheduled for presentation at the workshop, at least one author must register and pay the appropriate fee(s). If an author registration for your paper has not been completed yet, please REGISTER before proceeding further. When registration is completed, proceed to Step 3.
Go to Registration Site
At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered for the workshop. Any accepted paper included in the final program is expected to have at least one author to attend and present the paper. The “no-show” papers will not be published by IEEE on IEEE Xplore®.
PDF compliance check:
IEEE PDF eXpress™ is a free service allowing authors to convert their final papers into IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDF files (Conversion function) OR to check PDF files, that authors have made themselves, for IEEE Xplore® compatibility (PDF Check function). Go to ieee-pdf-express.org and convert your file to an IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDF file or check your PDF file for IEEE Xplore® compliance.
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the [Create account]- Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 52852X for the Conference ID,
- your email address,
- and a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress™need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Proceed to the next step only if your paper has passed the PDF Check and has associated paid registration fee(s). Otherwise, please complete all steps above before proceeding.
Upload your camera-ready paper via easyChair after your IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDF file is ready.
Electronic copyright submission:
In order for your paper to be published with IEEE, you need to fill out an electronic copyright form. Please go to the electronic copyright submission site by clicking the following link.