Thank you for your contributions.
- Update Advance Program (Oct. 29, 2011)
- Advance Program (Oct. 21, 2011)
- Call for Papers, The IEICE transactions on Electronics, Special Issue [link to IEICE Web site] (Oct. 14, 2011)
The deadline for submission is February 15, 2012.
- Travel Informations (Oct. 14, 2011)
- Registration Form (Oct. 03, 2011)
- Deadline of paper submission has been extended to August 12, 2011 (July 31, 2011)
- Final Call for Papers (PDF) (July 31, 2011)
Update deadline of paper submission!
- Hotel Reservation (June 18, 2011)
- Paper template (DOC) (May 18, 2011)
- Copyright form (DOC) (May 18, 2011)
- First Call for Papers (December 21, 2010)
The 2011 Korea-Japan MicroWave Conference (KJMW2011) will be held at
Centennial Hall, Kyushu University School of Medicine, Fukuoka, Japan, on
November 10-11, 2011. This conference will be organized and cosponsored by IEEE
MTT-S Japan Chapter/ Kansai Chapter / Nagoya Chapter / Korea Chapter, the
Electronics Society of the Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication
Engineers (IEICE) of Japan, the Korean Institute of Electromagnetic Engineering &
Science (KIEES), and technically cosponsored by URSI Commission C Japan and the
Technical Committee on Microwaves, IEICE.
Papers on all aspects of UHF, microwave and millimeter-wave theory and techniques
are welcome. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
1. Solid State Devices and Circuits, 2. Low-Noise Devices and Techniques,
3. High-Power Devices and Techniques, 4. Microwave and Millimeter-Wave Monolithic Circuits,
5. High-Speed Digital Circuits, 6. Microwave Photonics,
7. Passive Devices and Circuits, 8. RF-MEMS,
9. Microwave Superconductivity, 10. Electromagnetic Field Theory,
11. Millimeter-Wave and Sub-millimeter-Wave Techniques, 12. EMC/EMI,
13. Antennas and Propagation, 14. Measurement Techniques,
15. Computer Aided Design, 16. Microwave Medical/Biological Applications,
17. Radars, 18. Others
Authors are requested to submit papers according to the instructions given below.
- A separate cover sheet with complete mailing address, E-mail address of the corresponding
author, a statement indicating the most appropriate topic chosen from the conference topics is
- All papers must be written in English. The paper should be an A4 four-page manuscript.
Please refer to the paper format of the IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium Proceedings.
- The author should submit a PDF file of the paper together with the separate cover sheet. The
PDF file must be version 1.4 (Acrobat 5) or later and embeds all fonts. Any scanned file is not
- The auther should also submit a copyright transfer form.
The IEICE transactions on Electronics is planning to publish Special Issue in October 2012
. All contributors to KJMW2011 will be invited to submit extended papers. Details
will be announced at the conference web-site.
Deadline of paper submission :
extended to August 12, 2011
Notification of acceptance : September 30, 2011
Conference : November 10-11, 2011
Paper Submission Address
Please replace ** to @ to send e-mail
Please fill in all the necessary items on this form, and
send it to "maruhashi**ieee.org" ASAP.
(Please replace ** with @ when you send an e-mail)
The registration fee covers admission of all sessions of the conference and a copy of the Conference Proceedings.
The fee should be paid on Japanese Yen at the conference registration desk.
Any credit cards are not acceptable.
|Member (IEEE, IEICE, KEES)
Nippon Travel Agency
Deadline of application: October 13, 2011