The conference will be held at University of Hyogo (Kobe Campus for Information Science), Kobe, Japan.
City of Kobe
Located in Mid-West Japan (called the Kansai region) on Japan’s main Honshu Island. Kobe is a port city and the main city within Hyogo Prefecture. The city is near Japan’s most well-known historical treasures in Kyoto, Nara, and Himeji, as well as just 40 km from Osaka, the nation’s second largest metropolis.
Kobe City and University of Hyogo (Kobe Campus for Information Science)
Soon to be announced.
HISTELCON will be held in conference rooms in 3rd, 5th and 7th floor of the campus.
- Important dates
- Submission deadline: 31 January 2017
- Acceptance notification: 10 February 2017
- Submission deadline: 24 March 2017
- Registration opens: 07 May 2017
- Early registration deadline: 15 June 2017