Japan Council Women in Engineering Affinity Group
IEEE JC WIE General Meeting 2011 (October 15, 2011)
IEEE Japan Council WIE was established 2005 and this year will be our sixth year. Please accept our warmest thanks for all of your support.
We are happy to announce that we will organize the first general meeting. We welcome you to participate in the meeting for networking with members and
discussing about WIE activities.
We would be delighted if you could join us.
- Date : October 15, 2011 at 10:30 am - 11:30 am (Registration start at 10:15 am )
- Venue : Ochanomizu University Inter-Faculty Building 1 #203 (10 min. walk from Main Gate)
2-1-1 Ohtsuka, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-8610, Japan
Closest Marunouchi Line Stop -Myogadani Station (7 min. walk)
Closest Yurakucho Line Stop - Gokokuji Station (8 min. walk)
- Fee : Free
1. Welcome greeting from the chair
2. Our activities in 2010 and 2011
(A) General report
(B) Report on the session held in APEC WLN 2011
(C) Report on the panel discussion held in TENCON 2011
3. Liaison with IEEE R10 WIE
4. Messages from the office
- Please register at the following website by October 7, 2011
To enter the university, you will be required to show a participation certificate and ID.
Please bring the certification which will be sent back to your application, and your photo ID such as driver’s license, employee ID card, student ID card.
- For more information please contact: wie[at]ieee-jp.org
*Please change [at] to @